Senior Unity Developer
If you are someone geared at gaming, then we believe you can bring the latest coding practices in the gaming industry with the Unity platform. Yes! Here is a Senior Unity Developer job in Bangalore to keep you eager.
Pattem Digital is hiring a Senior Unity Developer who can create an array of virtual worlds within the gaming environment. One of the primary criteria of choice would be based on your ability to translate the ideas, design and concepts of our clients into a functioning/engaging game. For this, you will need an excellent blend of both coding and aesthetic skills along with a commitment to quality, sophisticated design, and problem-solving on both the server and client-side. At the same time, you will have a large impact on our technical capabilities, working closely with the Director of Product Development and the Head Engineer.
We would like to prefer someone with a middle ground- a perfect balance of absolute coding skills and strong visual sense to develop stunning graphics for our products with a Utility framework.
Want to know in-depth on what you would be working? Go to the service page.
Need a dose of a visual speck to get a crystal clear picture on the Senior Unity Developer Job description? Peak-a-boo! Take a peek at our video JD.
Know your work:
- Work as a significant part of the engineering team to play a strategic role in developing cutting edge applications.
- Get hands-on Unity beginning with Research and Design to implementing and maintaining game and product systems.
- Take charge of several projects to develop dynamic game systems as well as leverage existing backend services.
- Work on enhancing studio standards by collaborating with other software engineers and software architect directors to ensure that the existing practices go well with the architecture guidelines, if not find new practices.
- Collaborate with a team of designers, engineers, artists, and QA specialists to deliver exciting new content to craft an outstanding user experience.
- Carry out development in an agile environment to deploy performant code to support multiple platforms.
- Work in all the different layers of software development to produce clean, well-documented code.
- Identifying areas that need modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
What you need to apply:
- 3-7 years of work experience in the software development field with Unity3D.
- 3-7 years of experience working with software development using C#.
- A complete understanding of 2D and 3D game development concepts.
- Understanding of 3D applications and asset management.
- C#/C++ coding knowledge to interface with middleware/SDK API
- Should possess solid analytical and logical cognitive skills, strong technical and non-technical communication skills with a talent for collaborative problem resolution and decision-making abilities.
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or in the software engineering field or equivalent working experience.
What you get:
- Amazing workplace and colleagues in the IT corridor of Bangalore
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
- Immense exposure to new technologies
Notice Period & Location:
- Number of Positions – 2
- Notice Period – Immediate
- Location – Bangalore, Mumbai