Senior WordPress Developer Role
We at Pattem are looking to separate a great WordPress developer from the rest of the pack. Suppose you see yourself as one with the experience, motivation, and innovation to kick-start your journey with us. We welcome you to apply to our Senior WordPress Developer role and join our fast-growing engineering team in Bangalore.
Want to know in-depth what you would be working on? Go to the service page.
Do you need a visible speck to get a crystal clear picture of the Senior WordPress Developer Job description? Peak-a-boo! Take a peek at our video, JD.
Know your work:
- Associate closely with project leads to establish the best technological solution for a given assignment.
- You will be assigned to develop highly scalable, high-performing, customized themes and plugins for our WordPress apps.
- Improve your skill sets and keep an eye on cutting-edge technologies in web development.
- Bring best practices into the picture and eliminate inefficient practices by leveraging our technical workflows.
What you need to apply:
- 3+ years of experience as a full-stack developer, including WordPress development
- Experience in implementing complex WordPress themes and plugins
- Expertise in crafting modern PHP (ex: autoloading, automated testing, dependency injection, dependency management, templating libraries, OOP, and frameworks like Symfony or Laravel, etc.)
- Prior work experience with HTML & CSS (including expertise with PostCSS or Sass and BEM) skills
- Strong communication skills with an inborn (or developed) talent to decode complex issues and efficiently clear all the queries of your fellow developers, designers, and management members.
What you get:
- Amazing workplace and colleagues in the IT corridor of Bangalore
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
- Immense exposure to new technologies
Notice Period & Location:
- Number of Positions – 3
- Notice Period – Immediate
- Location – Bangalore