SAP Hybris Developer Job
Are you looking for Hybris Developer jobs in Bangalore? Pattem Digital is seeking a Senior Hybris Developer. This particular role will be interfacing with critical stakeholders and applying technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle, including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition, and Design.
Most importantly, this role needs technical skills that can evolve the entire e-commerce landscape, plan for software upgrades, support implementations of new functionality, and also set the strategic direction for our e-commerce platforms to best leverage the technology available and meet business goals at the same time. A part of your responsibilities will also include: delivering high-quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing, and support activities related to implementation, transition, and warranty. Being a part of Pattem, you will be part of a learning culture where we make sure teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. Apply now if you are looking for Hybris Developer jobs in Bangalore.
To get a better picture of our Hybris Developer, head to the service page.
Know your work:
- As our SAP Hybris Consultant, please coordinate with implementing SAP Hybris solutions to enhance business functionality and performance.
- Ensure a high degree of efficiency and accuracy in deliverables at all times.
- Be a part of the business analysis process and use the product and implementation expertise to business and educate stakeholders on how best to implement and use the system, identify scope gaps, and advise on workaround solutions when necessary.
- Provide expertise on the practical use of SAP Hybris Commerce, its various administrative cockpits, and the SAP Hybris Accelerators.
- Lead client discussions mapping business requirements to the SAP Hybris platform.
- I consulted with client stakeholders and business users on Omni-channel-specific business topics, including product catalog modeling, inventory management, customer service, b2b customer management, b2b procurement, demand generation, promotion strategy, cross-channel commerce, and more.
- Understand SAP Hybris data structures, facilitate discussions about data models, and contribute expertise and experience to anticipate business implications of data modeling decisions and make necessary compromises.
- Performs the gap analysis between business requirements and the OOB features and designs the configuration, customizations, extensions, and interfaces required to meet the needs—support recruiting high-potential associates to build a high-performing team.
- Drive customer engagement, understand changing business needs, and understand the existing customer technology landscape.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in Information Technology as our SAP Hybris Consultant.
- Experienced working in Hybris Service Layer, DAOs, Model Service and Interceptors, accelerators, extensions, custom tables, custom objects, structures, etc
- At least two years of experience working with Hybris eCommerce products and Integration with SAP & Data Hub.
- Strong knowledge in business systems integration analysis, Hybris ( CART and CHECKOUT, Product Cockpit, Import Cockpit, Omni Commerce Connect [OCC]-Web Services, Third Party Integrations, Hot Folder, Process Engine, WCMS, Cron Jobs, Data Modeling, Impex, etc.,)
- Minimum two years of experience with code development in Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Security, ApacheJSF, Structs, Jenkins, J2EE design patterns
- At Least two years’ experience with Application servers (JBOSS, Tomcat, Weblogic, WebSphere, etc.)
- Two years experience with relational databases (Oracle, SQLServer, MySQL, SAP HANA, etc.) and web services (SOAP, REST, XML, JSON)
- Two years of experience working in Agile methodology projects and worked on Sprints
- Around three years of experience in the software development life cycle, Design, and architecture review.
- Can work in a team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
What you get:
- Excellent workplace and colleagues in the IT corridor of Bangalore
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
- Immense exposure to new technologies
Notice Period & Location :
- Number of Positions – 5
- Notice Period – 3 Weeks
- Location – Bangalore, Gurgoan